Monday 5 April 2010

Free Postage and DT Call

Hi all

As its a bank holiday and we are all full of chocolate I am offering free p&p on all UK orders today, what better excuse to get some new stamps, lol.

Make the Day Special is looking to add to its small DT. Kim is doing a great job and is not going anywhere (I hope) but with all the new stamps I think we need another set of inky mits to help showcase them all. I am looking for someone who is an active blogger and member of online craft communities but previous DT experience is not needed. Would be looking for a minimum of 3 month commitment but am happy to work out details when an individual has been found. email me if you are interested at emily(at)makethedayspecial.co.uk with some links to your work :)

I hope everyone is having a good Easter break, thanks for popping in

Emily x

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

Hello Emily,
Ive sent you an email for your DT call hun! Would love to design for!!! :)

My Easter break is going well, thank you, and hope you are having a lovely week as well!!

Hugs,
Cheryl Walker