Thursday 8 April 2010

Friends With Flair Blog Hop

Hi everyone

I have been playing with the February Store kit again! Well I love it so why not? I just think the stamps in this particular kit are so versatile.

First up is a set of three cards. A neutral colour scheme and simple layout, I am going through a bit of a phase of this type of card.



And second we have the fab table stamp and sentiment. I think this is such a great image, a bit different but so useful.


Info:
Stamps Unity Store KOTM - Feb
Paper - K&Co

Thanks for visiting, do go to the Unity blog to see all the other blogs taking part and UK Unity fans keep an eye out for info on delivery of the April Kit.

Also thanks to all those who applied to be part of the Make the Day Special DT, a choice wil be made over the weekend... so many amazing crafters applied it will be a tough one!

Emily

19 comments:

Poppit said...

I love those store kits! More fabulously simple but beautiful cards!

jennifer mitten said...

Great cards - the store kits are wonderful!

farmhouse-story said...

sweet cards, emily!

Anonymous said...

great cards!

lisa a.

Bonita Rose said...

oh my.. love them all Emily.. great cards!

Stephanie Zito said...

Great cards Emily! You've inspired me to pull out my Feb KOTM! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

great choice of papers, so cute.

StacyC said...

Cute, cute, cute...

Eva said...

Rona, these are sooo pretty!!!

Amy said...

Really loving all of these!

Jessy said...

what great cards. the feb kit is one of my faves too! :-)

Kelly Massman said...

Love all of them!

Rona said...

very nice - I love that last one especially.

Unknown said...

I am really liking that set of three cards you made...so simple and pretty!

FibreJunky said...

Oh my!! I really love that card set!!

Jennipher Lowery AKA stamptician said...

great images you've got to stamp with. your creations are fab!

Cath x said...

I don't envy your job choosing. Lovely cards. Have a great weekend xx

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Lovely cards!

Lori said...

Love the set of three cards in the first photo--great clean and simple design and neutral color scheme.