Sunday 16 May 2010

Two tags

I recieved the new Unity May Store kit today and I'm in love already!


I used one of the stamps from the "Moments in Bloom" kit to make 2 different tags shown below. For the first one I used alcohol inks on glossy cardstock before stamping the image using Archival ink:



I then used the same stamp again to make the second tag. I stamped the image first using Versamark ink before embossing it with clear embossing powder. I then coloured the tag using various distress inks before sewing along the edge and ironing the image to remove the embossing powder. The grid stamp from the kit was stamped randomly in chalk ink and then the sentiment stamped ,again, using chalk ink. I then added ribbon and a brad embellishment.


Thanks for visiting the blog and don't forget that all stamps featured can be bought in the shop!
(edited to add) The full May kit has currently sold out but if you contact Emily she may be able to order some more (but you'll need to be quick!).


4 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Love! these are fabulous Jo. Kim

Poppit said...

very cool Jo!

Kate said...

These are great Jo, i spent yesterday using this set too :0)

Karen said...

WOW those are such beautiful tags! Love them both!!