Sunday 27 June 2010

Be you

Before I show you today's card don't forget to check out yesterday's blog hop post!!!

One of the things I love most about Unity stamp sets is the variety of sentiments in all the sets. They make for quick and easy cards like this one.

I made a 5" square card and sewed around the edge. Then I stamped the sentiment (from the Naturally You part of the Unity store kit for May straight on to a ready printed journalling block. This was then placed on the card with foam pads over ribbon and flowers added as an embellishment.

Materials used: Unity May Store kit, KI Memories journalling block, American Crafts cardstock, Memento ink, Fancy Pants ribbon, Dovecraft gem brads, Prima flowers, Stickles and vintage buttons.

Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

Sweetieshop said...

I love this. Fab card!

Kate said...

Lovely card Jo :0)
Kate xx