Monday 26 July 2010

Summer of love

Have you seen the Make the Day Special Competition? Since Emily is feeling all summery and giving away some gorgeous Unity stamps, I thought I'd join in the fun and make a card that reflected Emily's Summer-time theme. I rummaged and rummaged and rummaged through my stamp drawers, but couldn't find anything suitable summery. I did however, find this cute stamp from the Cats Pyjamas 'Loving Mew' set and gave it a seasonal twist adding a sentiment using my Sizzix machine:


Stamp: The Cat's Pyjamas Loving Mew
Paper: Hippie Chick DCWV
Ink: Versacolor Rose Red
Other: brads, Sizzix Girls are Weird alphabet, ribbon, glossy accents

Thanks for dropping in.

Don't forget the competition is open until Saturday...so get the ice-creams out, flip flops on and get stamping!

No comments: