Tuesday 12 October 2010

Let it snow

Hello I know its only October but Ive already made a start on my Christmas cards ....I'm up to 30 yey. I have used the "let it snow" set from my cute stamp. I absolutely love these stamps i think they are my favourite Christmas stamps you can do so much with them. This set of four was really simple to make I have used the long stamp to make backgrounds and just added a sentiment and bow on one card, then started the same but have cut a scallop circle and added just one snowflake and sentiment with some diamond stickles on the snowflake. On another card i have stamped the flourish twice and then added one snowflake on foam pads. All really simple but i like how they have turned out.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

jo said...

These are gorgoeus Kate!

Kim Dellow said...

Love these!