Thursday 21 October 2010

Suzi Blu Bookmark

Hey Guys, I'm a bit late today with my post, it is one of those days when I blinked and suddenly the whole morning had disappeared! You know the type of day!  I made a mixed media bookmark today. Well actually it started life as a card and I wasn't happy with it so I changed it to a tag and still wasn't happy with it! But now it is a bookmark and I am reasonably happy with it LOL!

That might be where my morning went - too much indecision!


The main stamp is the lovely Suzi Blu Love Yourself - which you know how much I love LOL! I've also added a bit of faux stitching with the Unity Key To Joy Kit which is still on special offer another favourite kit!


Hope your day was less indecisive!
Kimx

2 comments:

Netty said...

I love her stamps Kim and your bookmark is terrific. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Kate said...

Fab bookmark Kim :0)
Kate x