Sunday 10 October 2010

Tweet tweet!!

I don't know about you but I'm loving all the bird stamps that are around at the moment and have been using them a fair bit. Today I've got a couple of bird cards to show you.

The first card uses a stamp from the Unity June store kit. I made a collage of papers and stamped the bird on to patterned paper before cutting it out.

Materials used:
DCWV cardstock, 7Gypsies Conservatory papers
Unity June store kit, black Versafine ink
Prima lace, ribbon and flowers.

                                                   ------------------------------------------

My second card uses the bird stamp from Unity's Just Be You kit. This time I stamped the image directly on to patterned paper which I used as the main background for the card.


Materials used:
DCWV cardstock, Webster's Pages paper
Unity stamp, black Versafine ink
lace, pompom trim, paper roses

I love all the birds and butterflies stamps available at the moment and think that they are so versatile!!

Jo x

1 comment:

Netty said...

Gorgeous cards Jo