Friday 19 November 2010

Friends With Flair - Suzi Blu

Hi everyone

I am sharing for friends with flair a couple of books I have made.

I love the Suzi Blu stamps and I really love acrylic inks and you see the combination of the two here!

The 'Queen of Glitter' stamp made for a feast of purple sparkle.

I think this is my favorite image. Again it was stamped onto chipboard that had been treated with gesso and then painted with acrylic inks. This has been mounted onto a 8"by8" book with nice crisp white internal pages.


I think these stamps are a great size and can be used for so many occasions, they are available in the UK from Make the Day Special.

A list of all the blogs in the fwf blog hop will be on the Unity Stamp Co blog

Thank you for dropping in

Emily x

7 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

these are so cute, hugs happy friday! see my blog http://alifeurnehearsed2.blogspot.com and join my mail art swap! click the badge! hugs xo bonnierose

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Emily!

Kate said...

Lovely Emily :0) Ive never heard of acrylic inks but they look fab.
Kate xx

Emily Leiphart said...

These journal covers are beautiful, Emily! I love the shimmer of those acrylic inks.

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous!!! love what you did with those stamps!

Anne Tussing said...

AWESOME!!! Love the metallic acrylic inks! You did an awesome job painting with them.

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi I've just found you via Google! I have been looking for these stamps in the UK.. typical the one I want is out of stock!! Not bothered.. just so happy I've found you! Off for a browse :) Love what you have done with the new stamps. :)
Happy crafting. Gez.