Saturday 20 November 2010

Monster colouring books

Hi everyone, its me again (I know two days in a row... freaky!)

I have more books to share, this time using stamps by Smeared Ink. I LOVE these stamps!

The Smeared in stamps are great quality unmounted stamps, they give great crisp images so I thought I would make a couple of colouring books for the kids for Christmas. I could happily sit and colour a whole book of these little chaps so I am sure they will too!

Make the Day Special is currently the only place in the UK to stock these stamps, do pop over for a look at the range :)

Thanks for visiting

Emily

3 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

What a great idea! Your kids will love them!
Clare x

Netty said...

Terrific stamps must go and have a look at these. A great idea and one that will give great pleasure. Annette

Carole said...

Fab idea - and really good looking images !