Sunday 7 November 2010

Quote canvas

Today I've been playing with Unity stamps and distress inks and a canvas board that I bought a while ago.

I used various inks in pink and purple hues to colour the background of the canvas applied with the Ranger tool. I then stamped using the Insightful Meadows set using green distress inks. The quote from the Quote Bundle Pack was stamped using brown Memento ink. I used tiny dots of Stickles in the flower centres.

The last addition was a few rhinestones.


Materials used:
canvas board
Ranger distress inks, brown Memento ink
unity stamps (as above)
rhinestones.


Don't forget to check out the shop as there are some great sales on........ Your Next Stamp here, QKR Stampede here and Unity here!!!

2 comments:

Netty said...

Oh Jo I adore your canvas. Annette x

Tinkertaylor said...

Fab canvas love the colours