Tuesday 2 November 2010

Unity minibook

Hello as the title says I'm making a mini book using Unity stamps. Normally when i make a mini book its all patterned papers so this is a bit of a challenge to myself. Unity have some fantastic kits for scrapbookers and i figured this was a good way to try them out. The set I'm using for this is "Priceless reflections".
So far i have the front cover. Ive kept it quite simple and not too bulky. I started by spraying the cover with glimmer mists then used a matching distress ink to the edges. I then stamped the big corner text stamp in the corner using the same distress ink. Then using momento black i stamped the circles stamp twice and the the "Priceless" stamp. To finish i added some mini alpha stickers and the flower. I hope to have more pages from the book to share soon.
There are lots of unity here here and special offer here.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: