Monday 27 December 2010

Dreams Tag!

Morning!
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas weekend and are still enjoying the Holiday.
I have a Tag to share with you today..................made with September 'All About The Journey' Kit available from Emily here
I love this kit :-) ♥ (I've just found out how to put hearts on a post..................so there could be hearts on everything!!) but I digress.
I stamped and clear embossed the 'Month' stamp first and then decided that I needed a more detailed background, so I stamped and clear embossed the 'Compass' stamp randomly round the Tag. The 'Arrow' is just stamped and clear embossed. I then coloured it with my Adirondak Inks............I did start off with Grey Tones, but as you can see, my favourite Orange soon made an appearance! I stamped the Quote onto spare pieces of Mountboard and once stuck on the Tag I covered them with Glossy Accents. The largest bit of the quote I've put behind a metal frame and filled it with Glossy Accents.
Thanks for looking and I'll see you in the New Year! 
                                                             She xx

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful tag. Lovely colours. Wow! The kits look good value for money. Gez ~♥~