Sunday 23 January 2011

Ashley's Blossoms - With Sympathy

Today I've used the lovely My Cute Stamps set - Ashley's Blossoms to make a sympathy card in muted colours.

I made a card base using a pale green and used my sewing machine to add a border. I then made a tag using patterned paper and painted gesso over it to tone down the pattern. The next step was to stamp the branch and bird stamp using Memento inks and then the sentiment. The butterflies were stamped using Versamgic ink on to cardstock and then cut out before adding to the tag. As a finishing touch the lace and organza ribbon were added.

Materials used:
Papermania cardstock, DCWV paper
My Cute Stamps, Memento inks, Versamagic ink
lace, organza ribbon

                                     Jo xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's lovely Jo. S x

Poppit said...

Gorgeous!