Saturday 15 January 2011

Destination ATC

I have a small and sweet ATC for you today, made using stamps from three different collections. Three - all on one little ATC!

Firstly, I stamped my sentiment - from All About The Journey straight onto the base of my ATC in black ink. Then, using the floral stamp from the You Deserve Ippity set, stamped into the corner to create a little bit of background.

I've also used the suitcase stamp from the Melody Ross A Girl & Her Adventures set to add a little texture to one of my additional elements. I've been using this stamp quite a lot just to add background to smaller elements - so versatile.

I've finished the ATC off with some paper scraps, stitching and a chipboard butterfly. Cute, no?

Hope you're having a good weekend folks x

2 comments:

Poppit said...

very pretty! :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute.......love the colours you have used. S x