Sunday 16 January 2011

One Precious Life tags

One of my favourite Unity stamp sets in the shop at the moment is One Precious Life and I've been having a play with them and shrink plastic to make a couple of tags.

I stamped the bicycle and the catching dreams stamps on white shrink plastic using black Stazon ink, cut them out and then used my heat gun to shrink them. The tags were ones I'd already cut from scrap cardstock (I have a stack of them ready to use) and I covered these with patterned paper. The various elements were then added to the tags:

Materials used:
Webster's Pages paper
Unity stamp (as above), black Stazon ink, shrink plastic
Prima flower and pearl
Ric-rac, organza ribbon, beaded string, pom-pom trim, ribbon.

Materials used:
My Mind's Eye paper and die-cut
Unity stamp ( as above), black Stazon ink, shrink plastic
CraftWork rhinestones
pom-pom trim, organza ribbon, vintage buttons.


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out the shop for more fab stamps!

Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, love these Tags................that stamp set is on my 'wish list' S x

Poppit said...

Stamping on shrink plastic - genius! Love these tags Jo!