Monday 10 January 2011

She!

Morning everyone :-)

Hope you are all warm and dry......................after the Snow we now have lots of Rain here!

I decided to have a play with the stamps that were named after me and could also been made for me! They are of course the lovely 'SHE' set available from Emily here I LOVE ♥♥ this set....................seem to say that every week don't I? Unity stamps are fantastic.
I have made a couple of things.......

Firstly....................................
a Journal page. The stamp is clear embossed and I've highlighted the 'Believe' with Glossy Accents. I created the background with my Distress Inks and used a Flower Stencil. The letters are also a Stencil which I've coloured through.
Next we have a card. I really enjoyed making this.  :-) The Sentiment is stamped and embossed onto a Nestie shape and coloured with Distress Inks and sprayed with water.............I love this effect as you never know what you are going to end up with! I just covered the bottom half of a White card blank with toning paper and added some lovely velvet Rick Rack trim. The Butterfly is made from a Martha Stewart stamp and punch set.
I hope you like my 'makes' :-) don't forget to visit Emily here she has great stamps and fantastic service too................what more could we stampers want?? :-)
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a lovely Monday :-)

She xx

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

These are fab. Thansk for stopping by x