Monday 21 March 2011

Hey Girlfriend!

Hi there!
I have a really easy, quick and simple card to share today!
I used the Itty Bitty 'Hey Girlfriend' stamps by Unity and available from the lovely Emily here

This card really couldn't be simpler! I started with a Black card base, topped with White and then (a not very straight!!) piece of patterned Black and White paper. The 'Girls' were stamped and clear embossed, matted onto Black and then 3D. I stamped the message onto White, purposely cut it at an angle!! and 3D it again. I have just knotted 2 pieces of ribbon together and stuck them to the side! A few stick on gems later and there we have it! Really quick, simple, but I think quite effective!

Sun is shining here :-) hope it is where you are. Have a good week and I'll catch up with you very soon.

Thanks for looking.

She xx

No comments: