Saturday 2 April 2011

I've been having so much fun with my Make The Day Special stamps this week, creating a mini-book to keep all of my summer memories together. (It's going to be a really special summer, so check out my blog Obstinate Pursuit if you want to know the details.)

To add detail to some of my pages I've been using the stamps from two beautiful sets, All About The Journey and A Girl & Her Adventures. They are both super stylish and perfect for adding detail to your holiday scrapbook pages or mini-books. Here's some shots from the inside of my mini - and look, I've finally used the whole luggage stamp rather than just a small element of it. Isn't it beautiful?

Packing List


Plane


Compass


Calender


I can't wait to start adding things into my mini-book and I'm certain that I'll also be adding extra details with more of the stamps from these sets. I just can't get over how versatile they are! Enjoy your weekend folks x

No comments: