Saturday 30 April 2011

Something a bit different...

Me again! Today I'm sharing my latest Calendar 365 Page. I started the challenge in January, with mentor Kathyrn, where you create a page for each month of the year and journal each day in the small sqaures. It's a great challenge and I had loads of fun doing this page:


I recently got the Suzi Blu 'Spring Flower Chic' stamp and absolutely LOVE it! It's pretty big which is perfect for journalling (my sketch book is A4 size so you get an idea of the size). I also used the ippity Alphabetically Adorable for the lettering, also a great size.

To create the page I've used red & white acrylic paint, paper pieced the lettering and image, added scraps of ribbon and vellum and done aLOT of sewing!

Thanks for dropping in,


1 comment:

nessy said...

gorgeous may page ~love the warm colours!
vanessa xx