Saturday 9 April 2011

Thinking Of You!

My new sets of stamps from Make The Day Special arrived this week, don't you just love good mail days? I swooned a little when I opened them!

Thinking Of You Main


Today I'm sharing just one of the projects I've used them on this week - a little card for my sister who's a bit fed up with being ill and off work. A 'Get Well Soon' card didn't seem appropriate but, luckily, the Sophie's Sentiments set from Lawn Fawn has something that will work for almost any card.

Thinking Of You


I've used the 'Thinking Of You' sentiment, along with one of the stamps from the Naturally You set - which is just peeking out behind the embellishments. (This set is only available in stores, so snap yours up and be the envy of all your friends!) So simple, but oh so lovely.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

It's lovely..and stunning matted onto that paper!

1CardCreator said...

I', sure she will love it, beautiful card.