Sunday 8 May 2011

Another canvas.....

I seem to have a "thing" for canvasses at the moment and have another one to share with you today. I've used the Unity set Insightful Meadows and 2 {ippity} sets...Now and Always... and Dots For Sure both available from the Ippity Inspiration blog.

I placed a few pieces of paper over the canvas and then covered it with a green organza using Mod Podge and left it to dry. I then randomly stamped the Dots For Sure and the flourish stamp from the Now and Always set.

The next step was to use the stamp from Insightful Meadows and add distress embossing powder then emboss. I then added the die-cut and embellishments:

Materials used:
Canvas, old book page, Prima papers, Mod Podge
Unity and {ippity} stamps, sepia Versafine ink, distress ink and embossing powder
organza, pompom trim, K&Co die-cut, Pink Paislee Artisan flourish, Viva Precious Metal paint.

Before I go.......have you checked out the Make The Day Special shop recently?
Emily has been busy adding some new stuff:

Layers of Color sets and single stamps
Flourishes
Lawn Fawn
My Cute Stamp

As always, thanks for visiting!!

Jo x

4 comments:

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous, love all the detail and subtle colours:0) xxx

Kate said...

Lovely Jo :0)

nessy said...

stunning jo ~so elegant!!
vanessa xx

Poppit said...

Another beautiful canvas, Jo!