Saturday 28 May 2011

The Last Of May's Flowers...

A couple of weeks ago I bought my first few sets of Promarkers and, luckily, the gorgeous blooms in the Quiet Essence set are perfect for a little bit of promarker practice - and, of course, for all of you promarker pros!

Quiet Essence 1

For this card, I stamped one of the images several times onto some smooth cardstock and then coloured using a variety of pinks, blushes and springy greens. To give the images dimension, I cut out elements from each of my stamped images and layered them using some small foam dots. I also added in just a couple of extra little leaves, which I curled with my finger nails to lift them a little.

Quiet Essence 2

Not bad for a practice piece, eh?

And, just while I'm here, any Lawn Fawn lovers might be interested to know that all of Lawn Fawn's Summer Releases are now available at Make The Day Special. Yeah Baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have some lovely stuff here on your blog! ive never really done cards before.. well I did 2 but that was cuz i was in a rush on a sunday lol.. but i never really took to it. you have a lot of inspiration here!


Claire

http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk