Monday 30 May 2011

Painting........

Morning everyone :-) It's typical Bank Holiday weather here......pouring down!! so lts more time to craft, I say!!...
I thought I'd try something a little different this week...I love to get mileage out of my stamps (because I have sooo many!!) I thought I'd try a little 'paint fusion' to see if it worked with some of my favourite stamps...

Gerbera Daisies by Flourishes, available from the lovely Emily here



I have crackled the background and inked over it and then stamped the Daisies and painted them...first with Green and then White. The centres are 'stippled' with Yellow paint and then Brown...but the best bit........I painted the strings and Green leafy things freehand....(as you can probably tell!!) I just inked around the edges and stamped part of the sentiment stamp. I really like how this looks aged.........with even a few extra creases where I've flattened the Mountboard!
This piece is 4"x4" and is destined for a Fatbook swap that I am in.......

Thanks for looking, I hope you have a lovely Monday and I'll catch up with you again soon.......

She xx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Beautiful She,great job xxx