Monday 22 August 2011

Itty Bitty Christmas!

Good morning to you all....
Emily has some fantastic new stamps and I was very lucky to have been sent some....check for all the new stock here as well as some fantastic bargains here and here
I thought that now would be a good a time as any to make a start on Christmas.......and this stamp is lovely....
I decided, unusually for me....to make them clean and simple...well that was the plan! I just won't show you the back of the cards after me putting them on my very inky craft mat.....
Here they are all together...
I used one of my 'bug embossing folders and some lovely sticky ribbon which already had the shiny stones on....
Here it is closed.......

I stamped straight onto the card for this one...

A nesties shape and my own hand cut matt....
They were all coloured with Sakura pens..
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a good day and enjoy the SUN!!
I'll see you soon...
She xx



1 comment:

misteejay said...

These are beautiful She. I love the soft colours you have used.

Toni xx