Monday 1 August 2011

Morbidly Tarot!

Morning! and a happy Monday to you....Can't believe it's the 1st August already....
Today I have a couple of pages to show you using the Morbidly Tarot set available for a limited period from the lovely Emily here

These are what is known as 'Tip In' pages....used when altering a book, these pages replace some of the pages removed from the book which follow it's theme..
The theme for this page is 'Gothic' These stamps were just what I needed! Simply stamped and clear embossed and then I used Distress Inks to create the background. I doodled a bit and then was very brave and actually wrote the words!!
The theme for this is 'Vampire/Dark Angels' I think 'High Priestess' fits the bill, don't you?
I created a 'painty' background with acrylic paints and stamped the image onto a seperate piece of card and coloured her in with ProMarkers. So that she 'blended' in a little I created some little Gold and Black circles round the edges...
Thank you for looking and I'll see you again soon...I hope the weather improves for us...have a good week.

She xx

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Fabulous pages She.

Toni xx