Monday 21 November 2011

Christmas Wrapping!

Hello there! A bit late I'm afraid....a combination of working and DH being away for the weekend!!
That time is almost upon us again so I thought I'd show you some really very quick and easy little gift tags for all your pressies :-).....I love making Tags, but I thought these were just so quick and easy for your wrapping of pressents!!
I started with one of my normal size Tags and ran it through my 'bug using an embossing folder and one of the Tim Holtz words. I coloured the embossing folder with some Blue Distress ink to colour the Tag. The image is one of the Unity Itty Bitty stamps available from the lovely Emily here I just added some snowflakes and glitter glue...
Next came the 'mistake'......I inked the wrong side of the embossing folder and also stamped a bit off....so it's de-bossed and little, but I didn't want to throw it away!!
Or how about some shaped Ornaments to use for your tags??
Using a Tim Holtz die and cutting it out of a piece of the packaging you would normally throw away...also put through the embossing folder...
Or emboss the shape before stamping.......

I hope these have given you a few ideas for your Christmas wrapping....

I'll be back soon, thanks for looking....I'll be earlier next time!!

She xx




2 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are fab, absolutely love the colours of the first one
Lindsay xx

Crafty Loops said...

Wow, Wow, Wow these tags are beautiful. I love the beautiful colours and the wee snowman is very cute. Lee x