Monday 28 November 2011

Insightful Meadows!

Hello there....

Late again, I'm afraid.....I haven't got used to working Monday's yet!
This week I have used one of my all time favourite kits by Unity, Insightful Meadows. Available from the lovely Emily here
I have used my Distress Stains to stamp with. These give a beautiful water colour effect. Unusually for me I have also used a coloured card blank.....The hardest bit was choosing the background...In the end I have used a Red Velvet paper and tied  some ribbon round and added a bow.. I think this has made a simple card quite elegant....
Thanks for looking, I'll see you soon....maybe with something inky and painty.......

She xx

3 comments:

Louise said...

A beautiful card Sheila x

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful elegant card.

Edna x

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty She. The colours are gorgeous.