Thursday 8 December 2011

Every Day....

is a fresh beginning......
I have a couple of cards to show you today.....the first one uses the Websters Pages 'Moments' stamps available from the lovely Emily here
I thought I would dust off the embossing folders that I seemed to have had for ages and actually use them! I coloured it with Pearlescent Chalks for a soft look.....The sentiment is stamped with one of my Distress Inks and clear embossed. All that was needed then was some ribbon and some punched Butterflies..
My 2nd card uses the 'Moments In Bloom' store kit, again available from Emily..here
I used a smaller embossing folder from the same set and coloured in with Chalks again...then just a bit of ribbon and stick on jewels.

Forgive the photos...I managed to take the a photo of a White card on a White background....One day I will learn...
I really enjoyed making these unusually (for me!!) quick and clean looking cards..hope you like them too.
Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon..

Oh and I meant to say I created both these cards from 1 sheet of A4 White card, quite like the different sizes this makes.
She xx


2 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely She, that card is just beautiful xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty
Lindsay xx