Thursday 10 May 2012

Blissful Botanicals Blog Hop

Each month the Design Team will be featuring one of our favourite stamp sets and this month it's the turn of my personal favourite - Blissful Botanicals - from the Lawn Fawn 2011 Summer Release

The set truly is a blissful collection of super cute leaves and flowers which make fantastic individual embellishments on your cards and scrapbook layouts - as well as being versatile enough that you can create your own backgrounds or use them in mixed media projects.


Each of us has quite different styles of stamping, so hopefully, there will be no shortage of inspiration for you along the way. But, if today's projects aren't enough, you can always have a look at some of our previous Blissful Botanicals Projects.

We're starting over on my blog - Obstinate Pursuit - but here's the order we'll be hopping in, just in case you get lost!


And if Blissful Botanicals happens to be one of your favourites already? Well, we'd love to see some examples of how you've been using your stamps from Make The Day Special.  So do leave us a link to some of your own cards, layouts or projects featuring Blissful Botanicals and we'll stop by to say hello!

Clair x

3 comments:

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Enjoyed the blog hop inspiration, thanks :)

Traceyr said...

I've been a hopping too. Some great work Design Team. :)

Isha Gupta said...

I am glad to have found your blog today and to know LF and PS stamps are available in UK too. I would have loved to link my cards but dont have this set...wish I had thou. I sure will keep an eye, if there is a challenge, which includes the stamps I have.