Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bon Voyage

Hi everyone, it’s Ruby.  Where is the time going?  It can’t really be a week since I posted last, can it?!

Here’s my card for today.   I love patterned papers so it’s great to have a really simple design that you can use over and over again with all sorts of different stamps.  This card could work for so many occasions just by switching out the car for something else and changing the papers to something a bit more elegant/funky/masculine.  There’s a whole world of opportunity out there for it lol

Bon Voyage
Please accept my apologies for the not so great photo.

I stamped and coloured the Paper Smooches car from the 'My Guy' with Copics, adding Ranger Enamel Accents to the centre of the wheels for some added interest.

My Guy

What would your go-to stamp be for this kind of design I wonder?

Have a great week!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous card! Love the colours! I like the way you have used a male themed stamp set to create a girly card! Very imaginative!

Sarah x

Traceyr said...

Yes it would indeed make a brilliant card for any occasion.

Love the fish on those set of stamps. :)

misteejay said...

Super card She - love your colour choice.

Toni xx