Thursday 21 June 2012

Some Journalling!

Good morning....
As soon as I got my hands on the FAB Christy Tomlinson stamp 'She Leaped' I knew I had to make a Journal page with her....
Gosh it seems ages since I got covered in Orange Ink and Paint.....just the best colour!!! I used a combination of Yellow and Orange paints for my background and then added some more colour with Distress Inks and water splattered! I used some texture paint through a stencil and sprayed over it. The Leaves and the great quote is from another favourite Unity set by Donna Downey 'Imagine It'.
Here she is in close up....I stamped her Wings separately onto a book page...
I also had a little play in a smaller Journal, unfortunately Emily hasn't got this stamp in stock at the moment....but just an idea for you for when she comes into stock.....
She is by Phyllis Harris and is called 'your wings exist'.........I used PINK paint this time and texture paint through a flower stencil. The book is for a PINK loving friend....
Thanks for looking and I'll see you again soon...
She xx

3 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful pages, those stamps are so gorgeous.. I think I need them both..

lin_ka1 said...

Wcale się nie dziwie, że musiałaś wykonać karty dziennika. Stempel jest rewelacyjny. Z resztą, karty dziennika też przyciągają wzrok. Zrobiłaś je perfekcyjnie.
Pozdrawiam i dziękuję za odwiedziny na moim blogu
lin_ka1

Traceyr said...

Those two stamps I've had my eye on for a while. My purse is poised and ready haha.

I love what you have done with those two pages.

:)