Thursday 19 July 2012

Really Inky!!!

that's what my fingers are.....

Hi there! I have a Tag to share with you today...it's ages since I've played with Tags and you really don't want to see the state of my fingers...Just hope it comes off in the shower later!!!
I started by colouring the base Tag, which is Gloss card. I used 'Inkabilities' inks just put onto my craft sheet, sprayed with water and then I swiped my tag around in it...It created the lovely drips!
I used my most favourite stamp set 'Imagine It' designed by Donna Downey.
I stamped the Scroll with a Red StazOn then over-stamped in Black. I then threw clear embossing powder over it all...Not everything was still wet, so it gave a nice uneven look to it. I do uneven really well....I couldn't even cut the Tag straight!!!! The sentiment was just stamped and embossed on a piece of card dipped after the main tag, so it's a bit lighter...
Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon...

She xx

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Ooh She, this is just gorgeous. Being a 'Ruby' I just love anything red and the sentiment is FAB!