Friday 3 August 2012

Notts Weekend Mini Book

For the last couple of weeks, I've been working on turning my photographs from our beautiful Nottingham Weekend into a little mini-book. Lots of cutting, corner chomping, stamping and sticking later and I've finally finished. 


I very much wanted the emphasis to be on the photographs and the journalling - and I've included a lot of space for journalling, as well as adding some smaller page titles to add a bit of texture. 



There's a lot of pages packed into one little mini book, so I've kept my embellishments to a minimum, using my favourite stamps from Lawn Fawn's;Bon Voyage, Bannerific and Say Cheese Too, along with some of the smaller doily shapes from Unity's Blossom Stackers. There's some teeny bits of bling too, just to add some - but not too much - dimension and some continuity between the pages.

2 comments:

Traceyr said...

What a great little book. Loving the font on that sentiment. :)

Ruby said...

This is SO cute Clair, love it!