Saturday 4 August 2012

We all Scream for Ice Cream!!!

Happy Saturday everyone :0)

To try and tempt back out usual warm summer weather I've made three ice creams for my card using Lawn Fawn Stamps....
but there isn't a Lawn Fawn ice cream I hear you say!!!
I've made one up by paper piecing a couple of images, come and see....


For the cone I used the hat from the cute gnome in 'Gnome sweet Gnome' and the dollop of ice cream is the top of the pie from My Silly Valentine. I went with a Neapolitan colour scheme and I love how the tone on tone stamping gave a softer feel to the card....yummy :0)
The sentiment is from SwimSuit Season which I've stamped onto a home-made tag.

I hope you're enjoying watching the Olympics, I must say it's quite a distraction from the housework although I suppose I could do the ironing whilst still watching the TV!!! :0(......My ironing pile is getting to Olympic heights!!!

Thanks for looking today :0)

Jenny x

3 comments:

Clair said...

Ooh, I always have room for ice cream!

Traceyr said...

Very clever to combine so many different sets to create this great card. :)

Ruby said...

Great way to use the sets differently, very creative! Cute card!!