Saturday 29 September 2012

I Thought of You.....

Happy Saturday Stampers :0)

Have you seen the new Wplus9 stamps and dies in the shop???..... have a peak here then and come straight back wont you :0)

.... yummy aren't they. Well I've been having a play with the 'Heartfelt Mix' stamps and matching dies to make a card to share with you and came up with this CAS design ...


I part inked the triple line stamp and used it as strings for the heart shaped dies which I cut in three different shades of red card to make the balloons. The cloud stamp is actually larger than the die so you don't get that white border when you use them together and I love the subtle hint of texture it gives the clouds too :0)


It's a fun whimsy set and I thought the floating string of balloons would match some of the heartfelt messages in the set. Most can be paired and used together on the front or continued inside if you wish to, which is what I have done here as the message inside reads 'and smiled'.

Don't forget to check out the 'New' section on the website to see what has been added to the store recently :0)

Thanks for calling in
Jenny x

No comments: