Saturday 6 October 2012

Berry Best Wishes

Hi, it's Jenny here....

Sorry I'm a bit later than usual but I do have a card to share with you today using another of the new Wplus9 stamp sets in store....


I've made a CAS one layer card using the 'Fresh Picked' stamp set.
I've used chalk inks and a bit of masking to make the berry cluster, the solid stamps allow you to add different shades of ink to them so you get a three dimensional effect and then I touch up the images with Colour soft pencils afterwards to add extra definition.

I just love this set, it has some lovely sentiments and a matching dies as well, perfect for clean and simple cards :0)

Thanks for stopping by
Jenny x

2 comments:

Jane said...

Clean and perfect! My kinda card x

shirley-bee said...

Wow, love how you've coloured the images!