Saturday 15 December 2012

A Merry Bauble

Hello... Jenny here, it's been a while since I posted something and I'm still in full Christmas card production!! I probably have more than enough but I tend to get addicted once I get into the swing of it :0)

I have used one of the 'new in store'  Avery Elle sets called Merry and Bright as it was intended and made a bauble  ...


I love that texty circle and it fits perfectly inside a nestie which I've debossed into my white card and then used a stamp positioner to get the stamp perfectly placed. I used a quickie glue pen to add glitter to the un-coloured 'Merry'... It really sparkles like disco lights in real life!! :0)

To show how versatile the stamps are I've used the solid and dottted lines in the set with Versamark ink to make a tone on tone pattern on the base card.... kind of like candy stripes :0)
I'm loving those retro shaped sparkles too... thinking they would look good made into a pattern on a one layer card. They are beautiful stamps to work with and give lovely crisp impressions, see the range in stock here :0)

Thanks for looking
Jenny x

1 comment:

Papercutsandinkyfingers said...

Ooooooh! I LOVE this! The Avery Elle stamps are super duper :-)