Thursday 20 December 2012

Blossoms and Blooms...

Hi there!
I did promise you a non-Christmas post........

Emily has some lovely new stamps in by Avery Elle   I have got my hands on 'Blossoms and Blooms'....When I saw these I just knew they were made for Black and White cards....so that is what I did.....


The first one I have left very clean and simple.........Just stamped onto a Nestie shape and clear embossed......I did use the flower stamp twice, turning it upside down for my 2nd impression....A bit of spotty ribbon and some Black Pearl blobs and I was done.........

For the 2nd card I have made it slightly larger....Stamped onto the same size Nestie, but I have used the smaller flower head onto White card for a matt. I have embossed the Black card and sanded it slightly...

Thanks Emily, I love my stamps and I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of them....

I'll see you all soon.....

She xx

No comments: