Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Hi.... Jenny here :0)

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and managed to find some 
crafting goodies under the tree??

The next big event, if you hadn't noticed, is New Year and I like to send out cards to 
people that I may have missed from the Christmas card list...oops!!
I've used Paper Smooches stamps for this simple card...


The firework bursts are embossed in silver tinsel EP on some patterned paper and they
really twinkle and sparkle when the card is tilted.
The buildings are highlighted with a gel pen to show the reflection from the fireworks.

I've also made a start on my Thank You cards and again went with 
Paper Smooches stamps for this simple design...


I think the speech bubbles make a great background pattern!!

The stamp sets I've used today are:
He Said, She Said - (currently out of stock)

That's all from me today then folks.... I'm off to do battle in the supermarket now :0(
Wishing you all a Happy New Year :0)

Jenny x


No comments: