Tuesday 11 December 2012

More Christmasness

Hi everyone, it’s Ruby here.  I’m working on building my stash of Christmas cards, finally making a bit of progress!

Today’s cards are very quick to make.  First up is one that I made that I really like.  I just stamped the tree and paper pieced it.  I copic coloured the tree trunk and then attached it to the corner rounded striped square.  To finish I added the gems and stamped sentiment.  My friend wasn’t very keen, I think she thought it looked like it had been thrown together, but I think it’s quite funky.  What do you think?! The Christmas tree and sentiment is from the Paper Smooches All Yule Need set.

2012-12-11 15.27.25
Next up is another one that took a while to colour but it’s a very simple card.  This is from the Lawn Fawn Bows & Holly set.  All I did was cut out the coloured image and pop it up on a pre-made label.  To finish I added some candy cane striped ribbon and a little gem.

2012-12-11 15.28.05
The copics I used were..

BG18, BG15, BG11, BG10, R39, R37, R35, C3, C1

I also made it in this colourway too…

2012-12-11 15.27.11
Well I hope you like what you see.  I will be back next week with some more Christmasness.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Papercutsandinkyfingers said...

Love them all,Ruby! Not sure which is my fave :-)