Monday 14 January 2013

Draw back your bow!

It is nearly here! Love is in the air :-)
Todays card is a layered vintage homage to the angel of love,using the ever awesome W plus 9. 
On a kraft card I adhered a wide piece of burlap ribbon,framed by scalloped edges of newspaper. A piece of pink cardstock fishtail was the next layer,and onto that a valentines rosette from The Cats Pajamas,lightly dusted with pink,another rosette of newspaper and script washi tape sits in the first rosette (it's a cake of rosettes!)I cut and stamped cupid from Wplus9 Cupid's Arrow sets on some left over Ikea music wrapping paper,and cut some arrows from the die set in glitter paper. I used the W Plus 9 All Occasions die set to cut two labels,one in newspaper one in pink cardstock and stamped the sentiment on the pink. Then just to round things up,I added two stickpins and a bit of washi tape. I hope you like it!

Lou





   

No comments: