Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Well hello!!!  It’s Ruby.  Happy, totally wonderful and fabulous New Year to you! I wish you everything you wish for yourself.

I am here to do the first 2013 post for MTDS, I’m the first person up to start of the New Year.  How exciting, a whole year of inspiration is waiting for you.

I made this little notepad for my friend that is mad about sending me ‘Did you know…?’ texts.

Some examples of the kind of thing I mean are..
  • Did you know cats spend 66% of their life asleep?
  • Did you know Switzerland eats the most chocolate equating to 10 kilos per person per year? (I soooo need to move!)
  • Did you know a 'jiffy' is actually 1/100th of a second?
Anyway onto my project…

MTDS-010113_thumb1
I used Paper Smooches Smarty Pants and the following Copics…

BG49, BG45, BG10, YR09, YR07 YR04, Y19, Y15, Y13, E11, E00, E29, E27, E25
I just used my computer to generate the sentiment.

Here’s to a fabulous 2013!

No comments: