Thursday 31 January 2013

Rogue Redhead!!


Hi there!
I always wanted to be a Red Head!! Sadly my hair colour comes out of a bottle!!!!

Emily has got some fantastic new stamps in and I have been itching to have a play..........Find them here  Love them.........
I used Milliner Misses for my makes this week........






















The stamps are fantastic quality and I really enjoyed using them.. I coloured her with ProMarkers... The papers are by K&Co....
I just added some 'tatty' flowers and a flourish. Ribbon is from my stash and the Candi just finished it off....

It's ages since I have played with Tags and I thought maybe I would have a go now....


I embossed the base card with one of my 'bug embossing folders......
I coloured the background with my DIs and did a bit of water splattering and then matted the image to match the card........Just added my 'tatty' flowers and a bit of yarn at the top.........



























Thanks for looking, I'll see you soon......Please check these stamps out as they are wonderful and stamp really well............

She xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delightful creations! Beautifully done!