Thursday 18 April 2013

Happiness Is.........

New Rubber!!!

For me anyway!!

Hi there She here......I love the stamps that Phyliss Harris designs for Unity, so I thought I would use my latest one to create this weeks card.........She is 'Happiness Is'

These stamps are so wonderful that you really don't need an awful lot more on the card.....so I have deliberately left it quite clean (for me!!) and simple...

She's coloured with Copics and I've coloured the background with the palest colours of Pan Pastels.

For the background I have just embossed a piece of plain card and then just rubbed an ink pad over the top and clear embossed. All I needed was one of the little sentiments and my ribbon!





Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon..........

She xx

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

Yes these stamps are wonderful . . . I've got two! Think I might need this one too. hahaha

Your colouring in is great and I love the addition of the green ribbon at the top.

:)