Tuesday 16 April 2013

I'm doing pink!

Hi there, Ruby here.

Hope you're having a good week so far. 

As you have probably noticed pink is not my go to colour! I don't mind darker pinks or corals, but this kind of pink isn't my fave. I do however love using this copic trio, R85, R83 and R81 because it's really nice to work with and I wanted to make a card for my friend who loves pinks.
 
I wanted to create a flatter card for posting so thought I'd layer up with papers, something I haven't done for a while.

I used Lawn Fawn's Flutter By (Sorry, I promise to use something else next week!), Lawn Fawn's Check This Out (I cut the stamp so that I could just use the happy birthday words) and the leaves are from Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers.

Copics used ..

R81, R83, R85
W7, W5, W3
YR23, YR24, YR27, Y28

What colours do you rarely use?

 

No comments: