Tuesday 4 June 2013

Bee Stampy!


It's totally Tuesday! Me again!! 

I don't do cute. 
I can't.
This is the nearest thing you're going to see vaguely classified as cute.
(secretly I enjoyed it- but shhh, don't tell anyone!)
The set is simply lovely- tiny but extremely well formed.
I suspect the 'clouds' were intended to be flowers originally- but I needed clouds. I guess it's a little crazy that the clouds are the same size as the bees.
Perhaps they're giant bees!
Anyhow. They're coloured in with Copics ( did I really use Copic Ciao's 3 weeks running?? I must finally like them!!)
Grab yours from here.

Also here's the set- 
 
and would you believe it's only £3. That's just over the cost of a Happy Meal and will make you truly happier than any ole pile of fries and a teeny burger.
Spare the cows and go visit Make The Day Special.
'Daisy' will be very thankful!

See you next Tuesday. I just might make more sense by that point!
 

1 comment:

Blue Daisy said...

This is lovely Keren, I love the colours and images. Brilliant tx