Thursday 27 June 2013

Friendship Tag............

Hi there.......

She  here to show you my latest make...........

I have used a couple of Unity kits for my Tag........










My Quote came from 'The Right Words' and my gorgeous Butterfly and Key background are from the 'Key To Joy'  kit........

It's no secret that my favourite colour is Orange!!! Always makes me smile :-).......So I started with that as my base.........my favourite and most used Distress Ink colours were used for my base. I then stamped the Keys with Aged Mahogany. After making sure this was dry I ran it through my bug in one of my embossing folders.

I had half a Tag left from another make (don't ask!! I never throw anything away!!) this was already stamped and coloured so I used my gorgeous Butterfly and then glamour dusted him.....Don't like glitter, so this is great as it gives just a hint of bling!!

I just added some ribbon and Liquid Pearl blobs and squiggles!


Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon......

She xx

No comments: