Saturday 20 July 2013

Paper Smooches Mini Card set

Hello :0)

With the end of the school year approaching next Weds(!!!) I thought I would perhaps make some mini card sets as teacher gifts. I always leave these kinds of projects to the last minute and the hot weather just hasn't helped the enthusiasum either but here is a six mini card set using Paper Smooches stamps..

The cards are 4" square and I've used Bold Blooms, Leafy Greens and Reflections stamp sets. I had some fun with colour combos on the three unisex patterned designs and loved mixing up stamps to make pretty florals on the remaining three designs.
I tried to choose a selection of useful greetings and kept the cards quite simple and without loads of embellishment.... not everyone appreciates paying higher postage!!

I have every intention to make a lovely folder/wallet to put them in but alas time and the heat beat me this week!! I'll pop back and show you that next Saturday.

I know you're not supposed to pick favourites but this has to be it...


... the SU Wisteria Wonder ink pad inspired this design :0)

Thanks for stopping by
Jenny x

1 comment:

Donnas Den said...

Wonderful set :) Great ideas.

Thanks for the inspiration,

Donna x