Friday 30 August 2013

A Little Something....

Howdy fellow stamp lovers! Hope you have all had a fabulous week and that you have an even greater weekend planned :) It's Lydia here with you this glorious Friday morning.

Today I have used two sets from my fave stamp company ever.. Wplus9...


Unfourtunatly one of the sets, Blanket Stitch Blooms, is out of stock but as I have only used this for the sentiment you could use a number of different sentiment stamps to get this same effect.

The fabulously cute little sticted flowers are from the set 'Embroidered Bouquet'. This is such a versitile set and I have only used the small little images to get the clusters of flowers either side of the washi tape.

I hope I have inspired you and would love to know what you think!

Hugs, Lydia xx

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

What a beautiful card Lydia.

:)